If you want to Bible Journal Digitally you need the Photoshop Elements basics. You can start classes TODAY! And retrain access forever with classes by Linda Sattgast. Linda taught me to use Photoshop Elements, she’s an amazingly helpful teacher! I learned how to use Photoshop by taking a class from Linda Sattgast, the Digital Scrapper. I looked over Linda’s online Photoshop Element Video Class and realized she covers all the basics you need to know to begin Bible Journaling Digitally for a very reasonable price. Linda cuts to the chase. She is the best PSE teacher available. By the time you finish Linda’s classes you will be ready for my classes which combine several methods of Bible study with digital art you see in all the physical Bible journaling pages. This means you can start learning right away (and will save me months of creating classes that Linda has already done beautifully). No need to reinvent the wheel! I promise you will love Linda’s lessons. She planted seeds in my life resulting in a ton of fruit. I learned Photoshop from her then taught my daughter (Rebecca, the Well Planned Gal) who used it to create planners and magazines. Rebecca taught my granddaughter who started her own magazine for Christian teens titled Dear. These classes are geared toward digital scrapbooking however they are valuable for any type business work or craft projects. And they are priced at a real bargain.
- Video Lessons
- Classroom Forum
- Free Materials (scrapbook kit, word art, templates, quick pages, and more)
- Class Gallery
If they answered your question in the forum and you’re have trouble understanding or applying ANY of the material in these lessons, someone on the team will share desktops with you to help you resolve your question. How neat is that?
- Introduction (8 video lessons)
- PNG Templates (5 video lessons)
- Posting Pages in an Online Gallery (5 video lessons)
- Type Techniques (8 video lessons)
- Selections & Shadows (8 video lessons)
- Grayscale Templates (8 video lessons)
- Shapes & Strokes (8 video lessons)
- Color & Duplicating (6 video lessons)
- Brush Tool Basics (4 video lessons)
What You Need
You need a copy of Photoshop Elements installed on your computer. You must have a copy of Photoshop Elements 11, 12, 13 or 14 for this class. If you don’t have it, you can download the latest 30 day trial version from the Adobe website which should give you plenty of time to use it for this entire class. I can’t wait to hear about your experience with Linda.
Learn to Make Digital Pages Like this
You can print the pages on vellum and was tape into your Bible or Praise Book. Or print and tape in margin strips or both!
Benefits of Bible Journaling Digitally
- Save time (make a page in less than an hour)
- Save money (use art over and over, never run out of paint)
- More choices (not limited by colors of pencils or paint)
- No mess to clean up!!!!
- Share instantly via Facebook or email.