I can’t draw. But I created all the Bible journaling on this page (and 99% of the art on this site). I use digital art to drag and drop elements onto a page on my computer.
To learn to Bible Journal Digitally you need the Photoshop Elements and you need to know the fundamental basic. You can start classes October 23 with Linda Sattgast the best PSE teacher on the Internet (IMHO).
Purchase a class and receive a $20.00 Coupon to my Etsy store.
IMPORTANT: You must purchase Linda’s class from this link (or any link on this page) to receive the coupon.
These classes are geared toward digital scrapbooking however they are valuable for any type business work or craft projects. And they are priced at a real bargain. You may want to just learn digital scrapbooking or how to make Bible prints for gifts, you can learn to make art for a blog, or as a creative outlet.
Here’s what class members have said about this class:
New To Digital Scrapbooking:
Experienced Digital Scrapbooker:
Oxford, New Zealand
St Albert, Alberta Canada
Here’s what you’ll receive as a class member:
- You’ll feel like you’re in my living room looking over my shoulder as I demonstrate every step.
- You have Forever Access to the class, so you can watch the video lessons according to yourschedule.
- The videos are short (around five minutes each), making them easy to watch in small cracks of time.
- I’ve included a step-by-step PDF manual for every lesson, making it a breeze to review the concepts.
- The online classroom is always there waiting for you.
- All the class videos, manuals, and files for scrapbooking (including a beautiful kit by Bella Gypsy and word art by Jen White) are downloadable. That’s right, they’re yours to keep.
- You’ll never feel stranded or alone because you’ll have unlimited email access to an expert if you have a question about any of the lessons. And here’s my promise: If we can’t help you figure out the problem by email, we’ll share desktops with you and show you what to do. (I’ve only had to do this a couple of times, but it’s available if you need it.)
- Mac or Windows? All lessons are taught for both!
- Note: Lessons and class materials as described are for Photoshop Elements 11 through 15. The class materials and lessons may vary for Photoshop. You’ll receive access to both the Photoshop and Photoshop versions.
Hybrid Bible Journaling
I purchased an Interleaved Bible which every other page is blank. So not I created pages in Photoshop, print them out and washi tape them onto the blank page. This is called Hybrid Journaling (using digital and physical methods).
Bible Journaling in a Digital Bible
There are so many options. You can create Bible journal pages on a digital Bible and display them on your blog, Facebook group, Instagram, or even in a digital frame in your home.
Start a Home Business
After I learned how to use Photoshop with Linda Sattgast I began selling my digital art on Etsy. I taught my second daughter how to use digital art in Photoshop and within a year she began a online store selling Homeschool Planners. Maybe you have heard my daughter Rebecca, the Well Planned Gal?
I learned how to use Photoshop by taking a class from Linda Sattgast, the Digital Scrapper. I looked over Linda’s online Photoshop Element Video Class and realized she covers all the basics you need to know to begin Bible Journaling Digitally for a very reasonable price. Linda cuts to the chase. She is the best PSE teacher available.
By the time you finish Linda’s classes you will be ready to use digital art to create the same type pages physical Bible journaling pages. This means you can start learning right away.
I promise you will love Linda’s lessons. She planted seeds in my life resulting in a ton of fruit. I learned Photoshop from her then taught my daughter (Rebecca, the Well Planned Gal) who used it to create planners and magazines. Rebecca taught my granddaughter who started her own magazine for Christian teens titled Dear. These classes are geared toward digital scrapbooking however they are valuable for any type business work or craft projects. And they are priced at a real bargain.
Mixed Media Pages
More than Videos
- Video Lessons
- Classroom Forum
- Free Materials (scrapbook kit, word art, templates, quick pages, and more)
- Class Gallery
If they answered your question in the forum and you’re have trouble understanding or applying ANY of the material in these lessons, someone on the team will share desktops with you to help you resolve your question. How neat is that?
- Introduction (8 video lessons)
- PNG Templates (5 video lessons)
- Posting Pages in an Online Gallery (5 video lessons)
- Type Techniques (8 video lessons)
- Selections & Shadows (8 video lessons)
- Grayscale Templates (8 video lessons)
- Shapes & Strokes (8 video lessons)
- Color & Duplicating (6 video lessons)
- Brush Tool Basics (4 video lessons)
What You Need
You need a copy of Photoshop Elements installed on your computer.
You must have a copy of Photoshop Elements 11, 12, 13 or 14 for this class. If you don’t have it, you can download the latest 30 day trial version from the Adobe website which should give you plenty of time to use it for this entire class.
New class begins October 23!
I can’t wait to hear about your experience with Linda.
Learn to Make Digital Pages Like this
You can print the pages on vellum and was tape into your Bible or Praise Book. Or print and tape in margin strips or both!
Benefits of Bible Journaling Digitally
- Save time (make a page in less than an hour)
- Save money (use art over and over, never run out of paint)
- More choices (not limited by colors of pencils or paint)
- No mess to clean up!!!!
- Share instantly via Facebook or email.
Bible Journal Love List
Subscribe to the Bible Journal Love List and receive four FREE Bible Journal Tip-Ins and exclusive freebies every month by email.