You do NOT have to have a Happy Planner to use the pages. But if you use a Happy Planner you can hole punch and place these pages into your Happy Planner.
If you like this way of documenting your Bible studies you can order the ring discsand make your own Bible journal frugally.
These quick pages are ready to go for Bible study or planning. You can
- Open in Adobe and type in note then print or
- Print and fill in by hand
- Pages print 8.5×11 but have guides to cut for Happy Planners.
How to Get the Free Bible Journal Quick Pages & Journaling boxes:
- Join Our Mail List here (Use this link to get this freebie)
- You will receive a welcome email with the free download
- Once or twice a month you will receive announcement about free printables, tutorials, products and challenges.
- And leave a comment below why you are visiting here (optional but appreciated).
Join Our Bible Journal Facebook Group
Do the Colors Look Familiar?
The Quick Pages were made match the new Inspire Coloring Bible.
Visit BibleJournalLove Etsy Shop
My BibleJournalLove Etsy Shop has lots of Bible journaling goodies, planner kits, and homeschool resources.
Bible Journal Love List
Subscribe to the Bible Journal Love List and receive four FREE Bible Journal Tip-Ins and exclusive freebies every month by email.