Do you love spreading joy? Do you love sending and receiving mail? Then join our Happy Mail Swap! What is Happy Mail? There are lots of fun Happy Mail Swaps (Planners, Scrapbookers, Project Lifers, etc. ) This will be a Bible Journaling Happy Mail.
BIBLEJOURNALLOVE HAPPY MAIL
All those that want to be included:
- of Must be an active member the Bible Journal Love Facebook Group
- Send things from your Bible journaling stash (see samples below).
- $10 maximum.
- Signing up is a commitment to send a minimum of one package a month.
- Confirm via Facebook Message you are part of the list by the 6th of the month.
- Once you are accepted you will receive an email with a Swappers name and address.
- Each Month partners will be assigned, and list posted by the 7th of the month.
- You will be matched by Country. USA mails USA swap.
- Private message your Swapper with your address.
- Happy Mail needs to be shipped by the 15th of the month.
- Send items from your stash or something homemade
- Never send paper scraps of any kind, torn, or dirty items.
- Send stuff that you would love to get.
- You are allowed to do private swaps in addition to the monthly swaps.
- If you have any doubt that that you can follow the rules. Please do not join in the monthly swaps. You have one chance to follow the rules, then we take you off the list.
HOW TO JOIN
Add your name to the list on the Facebook Group. Add your email address here. Only those who ask will get a name. Double check you are on this list by commenting on this post.
RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Those who have extra supplies and would like to share we are gathering a list of ladies in our Facebook Group that would like to join in Happy Mail Swap but can’t afford to at this time. Ask on the Facebook group if you would like to bless someone.
Happy Mail Ideas
Most of us have accumulated a ton of adorable stash items we have not used. This is the time to put it to use.
- Christian Stickers
- Bible Verses
- Travelers Notebook Insert Pages
- Travelers Notebook Insert Cover
- Travelers Notebook Insert
- Die Cuts
- Project Life Cards
- Decorated Paper Clips
- Charm Dangles
- Paper Pads
- Pencil or pen
- Washi samplers
- Decorated Tags
- Alpha Stickers
- Quote Cards
- Coloring Cards
- Napkins (for Napkin Bible Journaling)
- Mobile phone charms
- Punched papers
- Papers (5×8, 3×4, 4×6)
- No Halloween Items, No exceptions
IT GETS EVEN MORE FUN!! Happy Mail Swappers are super creative. Here are some popular ways to package Happy Mail linked to video how tos:
Here are some ideas.
Can you say ADORABLE?
Swappers are responsible for swapping items. Items sent are as a gift. There is no guarantee you will like what you receive or that will be of the same value of the items you shipped. This is a friendly swap. BibleJournalLove is not responsible for any mail items.
Bible Journaling Online Classes
Click here to learn more
Bible Journal Love List
Subscribe to the Bible Journal Love List and receive four FREE Bible Journal Tip-Ins and exclusive freebies every month by email.